Peter Linz & Noel MacNeal!
Have you been to or heard of Beyond The Sock? Tell me in the comments!
Beyond the Sock is a five day puppet workshop. This is the third year for the workshop. This year, the theme is monkey puppets. All the participants made their own monkey puppet! Then, they learned to puppeteer on camera. I got to attend the final workshop performance. I'll tell you more about that later. Peter Linz and Noel MacNeal and some other people were the teachers.
Peter and Noel were the emcees. They used lots of different puppets in between the acts. It was really awesome to see them perform!
AND.....
This is how I felt last night
⬇️
⬇️
I got to interview Peter and Noel & take some pictures with them. Here's just a few photos showing what happened last night...
This is when I found Peter.
The little fuzzy guy in the front is so cute!!
This is when Peter & Noel and I took a photo together.
This is when Peter & I were playing with our puppets.
And this is when everyone was getting ready for the big finale.
Thanks for reading. Muppenator Out!
P.S. Come back tomorrow to read about the interviews.







6 comments:
That's so cool! I can't believe you got to meet those guys!
Ruby! That was SUCH an amazing night and I am over-the-muppety-moon excited that I got to go along with you and share that experience! Peter and Noel were SO cool and nice and friendly and awesome! I hope that you get to work with them when you're all grown up and a puppeteer, yourself. They are good guys.
How exciting!! I have never heard of this workshop before but it sure sounds like fun. What a great opportunity for you to be a part of it.
I'm still in shock that this happened! Who gets to live their dreams like this?! Not very many people! It's totally AMAZING!!! I love it!!!!
I can't wait until your next post!! Ms. Gail
This was amazing, Ruby. I cannot wait to see you next post. Ms. Gail
Post a Comment