Well, this is simply the coolest blog....ever! I have been thinking about which Muppet is my favorite. I think it is the first one I saw on TV when I was a boy. It was on the Ed Sullivan show.
I really like your blog! It is so awesome! I am very interested in learning more about Grover. I understand that he is "super," blue, and cute, but that is about all I know about him. Perhaps you could share on your blog about his puppeteer and about what makes Grover so special. That would be awesome!
I can see you've been working hard to make this blog great and it's working!!! You know I am a lover of all things Muppet as well, so I really look forward to reading about everyone's favorite Muppet.
Mine? I've always been partial to Snuffie and then Fozie Bear. :)
Uh, guys, i think i have an answer to your comments. Dina, Grandpa, Julie, Sammy, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to more.
Hi Roo! I remember when Aunt Tracie was a baby and Sesame Street first came on KTXT in Lubbock. We watched together Kermit sing "Being Green"! That was really fun to do with my Little Sister!
Dear RooBert, I left a comment which did not post and that made me sad. So I will tell you that I LOVE your blog and want you to write more about Big Bird. And Miss Piggy, please. Love you, Munson
Ruby, I have really enjoyed reading your blog! I would love to know more about Gonzo (my favorite muppet) I look forward to reading about all things Muppet!
12 comments:
Hi Ruby,
I love your new blog and can't wait to read more!
Love,
Mama
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next article that is going to be posted tomorrow after the parade!
Miss you and love you,
Ruby
Well, this is simply the coolest blog....ever! I have been thinking about which Muppet is my favorite. I think it is the first one I saw on TV when I was a boy. It was on the Ed Sullivan show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFdAgRUf--k&sns=em
Rowlf the Dog!
Ruby,
I really like your blog! It is so awesome! I am very interested in learning more about Grover. I understand that he is "super," blue, and cute, but that is about all I know about him. Perhaps you could share on your blog about his puppeteer and about what makes Grover so special. That would be awesome!
Love,
Awesome Woman (Aka Julie) (Aka Sammy's mom)
Your blog is really cool! I really want to know more about Kermit because he is my favorite Muppet.
Love,
Sammy
I think this is the most Muppetastic blog I have ever seen. :) You know I love the Muppets as well.
I can 't wait to read more about everyone's favorite Muppet. Mine?? I have always been partial to Snuffie.
Keep up the MARVELOUS MUPPET work!!!
Best Wish and Much Love!
Dina
This is the most MUPPETASTIC blog EVER!!!!!
I can see you've been working hard to make this blog great and it's working!!! You know I am a lover of all things Muppet as well, so I really look forward to reading about everyone's favorite Muppet.
Mine? I've always been partial to Snuffie and then Fozie Bear. :)
Keep up the marvelous Muppetastic work!!!!
Best wishes and much love,
Dina
Uh, guys, i think i have an answer to your comments.
Dina, Grandpa, Julie, Sammy, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am looking forward to more.
Hi Roo!
I remember when Aunt Tracie was a baby and Sesame Street first came on KTXT in Lubbock. We watched together Kermit sing "Being Green"! That was really fun to do with my Little Sister!
LUUU GP
Dear RooBert, I left a comment which did not post and that made me sad. So I will tell you that I LOVE your blog and want you to write more about Big Bird. And Miss Piggy, please.
Love you, Munson
Ruby,
I have really enjoyed reading your blog! I would love to know more about Gonzo (my favorite muppet) I look forward to reading about all things Muppet!
Love,
Ms. Sarah
Roobert,
Chloe wanted to let you know that she read your blog and thinks is TOTALLY COOL!!!!
:)
Post a Comment