Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Top 5 Animal Quotes

Since Animal is one of my favorite Muppets,today I have some of my favorite Animal quotes collected here.

"ANIMAL WANT CUDDLE."
-Animal, Muppets Audition For Disney Jr.

"A-NI-MAL!"
-Animal, The Muppet Show 

"EAT DRUMS! EAT DRUMS!"
-Animal, The Muppet Movie

"IN CONTROL."
-Animal, The Muppets

" THAT MY KIND OF MONSTER!"
-Animal, A Muppet Family Christmas

And now, I present a stop-motion video featuring Animal, Animal Hand Puppet and Animal Finger Puppet.


What is your favorite Muppet quote?  Comment below.  Thanks for reading!

Muppenator OUT! 

6 comments:

Rikie Floyd said...

Kermit: [navigating in the Studebaker] Bear left.
Fozzie: Right, frog.

Alison Wingfield said...

From "Muppets Most Wanted":

"Bad Frog."

Joy said...

Nice video, Roo! My favorite Animal quote is "THAT MY KIND OF MONSTER!"

I have too many favorite muppet quotes to pick one, but here are my top 5:

"I don't care what you think of me, unless you think I'm awesome. In which case you are right." —Miss Piggy

"It seems the words on my coffee mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with turkeys.'" —Sam the Eagle

"Here's some simple advice: always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously. And beware the advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament." —Kermit

"When green is all there is to be it could make you wonder why, but why wonder? Why Wonder, I am green and it'll do fine, it's beautiful! And I think it's what I want to be."-Kermit

Statler: "The question is, what is a Mahna Mahna?"
Waldorf: "The question is, who cares?"

Danielle Hoffmeister said...

I've always liked it when Kermit says, "Hi ho, Kermit the frog here."

Unknown said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50fdZMmrPv4

Don't forget "MAMAAA!" for Mother's Day Ruby!

GrandPa : said...

GrandPa want cuddle