So, here's the summarized interview ...
Ruby: How did you get involved with Jim Henson?
Peter: I watched Sesame Street when I was little and I always wanted to work for him.
{And then, we started talking about Sesame Street and how we both grew up with it and then I went on the next question.}
Ruby: How did the creation of Walter begin?
Peter: Actually, Walter was the inspiration of Jason Segel. Jason wrote The Muppets movie, along with Nick Stoller. Jason Segel's first puppet's name was Walter.
Ruby: What's it like being a Muppeteer?
Peter: It is a dream come true. I wanted to be a Muppeteer since I was 10 years old.
{And then we talked about how I want to be a Muppeteer, too, and Peter said that there aren't very many girl Muppeteers and that I could maybe come up with a character of my own!}
Ruby: Which Muppets are your favorites?
Peter: Well, growing up with Sesame Street, I always loved Cookie Monster. And on the Muppet Show, I loved Animal and Crazy Harry.
Coming up, my interview with Noel MacNeal! Stay tuned.
If you met Peter Linz, what would you ask him. *Comment below!
3 comments:
I love your "muppety" adventures…….can't wait to see what comes next. Love you Roo.
I was so proud of you, Ruby! You were so brave to walk into that room, not knowing a soul, meet your hero and then, ask awesome questions! You are quite the nine year old inspiration! Thanks for sharing your journey here on this cool blog. We love you!
I love reading about the amazing things you're doing, Ruby! It truly is inspiring! I think I would ask Peter how he comes up with his Muppety voices.
Post a Comment