Welcome to a new blog post from The Magnifecent Muppenators. Today's blog post is called The Muppet Collection of Ruby C. Snelson - Part 1: Tickle Me Elmo. There will be a photo gallery at the end.
I was 2 years old when I first got Tickle Me Elmo (TME). My dad got him from H. E. B. for me and my sister, Emme. TME is one of the Elmo plushes in my Muppet collection. I still have him. TME is the same as the real Elmo, as performed by Kevin Clash on the PBS children's television show Sesame Street.
The toy company that made TME is called Tyco.
And now the Tickle Me Elmo photo gallery!
2 comments:
I remember when you got your TME......and am "tickled" you wrote about him today. I love to hear him laugh, but I think I like to hear Roobert and Emme's laugh the most.
Keep bloggin'
Love,
Mammaw
I had something a little like that when I was little! Although, it wasn't Elmo. It was Dora The Explorer.
Post a Comment