Every Wednesday, I'd like to feature a wacky, wonderful muppet named Walter. He is one of my favorites.
This week, I'd like to show you this image of Walter and also a photo of MY Walter plush.
Also, I'm going to ask Walter some questions and he can answer them.
photo courtesy of Muppet Wiki
Roobert: "Hey, Walter. When were you introduced to the Muppets?"
Walter: "On November 23, 2011 I appeared on a new movie called The Muppets."
Roobert: "Who did you star with?"
Walter: "Jason Segal, as Gary; Amy Adams as Mary; Chris Cooper as Tex Richman and Rashida Jones as Veronica."
Roobert: "Who is your puppeteer?"
Walter: "Somebody who starred on Sesame Street, Bear and the Big Blue House and Between The Lions... a guy called Peter Linz. After Jim Henson died, Steve Whitmire, the new puppeteer for Kermit, asked Peter Linz to take the role of a new muppet called Walter. That's Me!"
Roobert: "Can we introduce a picture of the plush version of you?"
Walter: "Sure! No problem. Any time you want."

1 comment:
Awesome! I love your interviewing style Roobert.
Post a Comment