Friday, January 29, 2016

Muppet Profile: Kermit The Frog

Welcome to the Magnifecent Muppenators's first Muppet Profile. This week's Muppet is Kermit (because, of course!). 

When you think of Kermit, he's kinda like the Mickey Mouse of the Muppets. He goes through so much in the movies just like a regular action hero.
Kermit is always on different talk shows and ads because the Muppets are so famous.
The Muppet Show is a show where Kermit is very hard-working and proud of his job. Who new he would go back to the business, but this time different parts?
Since Kermit is loved by so many people,,it makes sense that Kermit is the face of the Muppets.

Who would you like to see on next week's Muppet Profile? Tell me in the comments. Thanks for reading. Muppenator OUT!!




7 comments:

S said...

Great idea! Id love to see a profile on Statler and Wardolf. They always crack me up when they pick on poor Fozzie.

Terry Duepner said...

I'd like to se a profile on Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker because....come on! Science!

Emily Autry said...

Looking forward to your upcoming profiles.

The Art of Family said...

I just saw your blog - too cute! I love Kermit too! But I never understood why he adorrs Miss Piggy so much :/ looking forward to your next post!

Unknown said...

So I just saw your post today and I'm so excited you're blogging again and my favorite is monster he reminds me of your cousin Charlie sometimes

Carol said...

Great blog and wonderful profile on Kermit! I would like to see a profile on Rizzo the Rat. I love his part as the sidekick to Gonzo/Dickens in The Muppet Christmas Carol.

Texas Oddos said...

Awesome! I have never been a fan of The Muppets until I met you Ruby and now I love them! Thank you for inspiring me!!!