Monday, August 3, 2015

The Muppets Plush Tournament

~~~~~ Voting for Round 1 is now closed.  ~~~~~
Thank you to everyone who voted! The winner will be announced tomorrow.


Ladies and gentlemen, superheroes and Muppenators, I proudly announce the 2015 Muppet Plush Tournament! Here's how it works;
First I choose eight different Muppet plushes from my collection. Then they become the Excellent Eight. You will get to vote and save six Muppets. They will become the Super Six, which is made of the six Muppets with the highest votes. The two who have the least votes will be eliminated. After the Super Six comes the Fabulous Four, then the championship, the Terrific Two. That's when we decide the champion.


So, I bet you're ready. But first, here are the eight Muppets you can vote for.

Animal vs. Big Bird





 Walter vs. Constantine




Guy Smiley vs. Fozzie Bear




Telly vs. Kermit

Please vote for the six Muppets that you like in the comments below. Voting for Round 1 ends August 5th.


Those are the Excellent Eight so far! Thanks for reading. Muppenator OUTa,


26 comments:

RG Mama said...

I would like to vote for:
Guy Smiley
Kermit
Telly
Big Bird
Walter
Fozzie

Unknown said...

Animal
Kermit
Walter
Fozzie

StephP said...

Animal
Walter
Kermit
Fozzie

kandrus said...

I would like to vote for:

Animal, Walter, Guy Smiley, and Telly!
I am rooting for Walter. He is my personal favorite!!

Jill B said...

Big Bird (my favorite), Kermit, Animal, Telly, Fozzie, and Walter.

This contest is a great and fun idea!

Joy said...

In order of appearance:

Animal
Walter
Constantine
Guy Smiley
Fozzie
Kermit

Kacey said...

I'd like to vote for:
Animal
Walter
Telly
Fozzie
Big Bird
Kermit

JCJ said...

My votes are for:

Kermit
Animal
Guy Smiley
Walter
Fozzie Bear
Big Bird

Unknown said...

Animal
Walter
Telly
Guy Smiley!

S said...

My votes are:
Walter
Animal (my very favorite)
Fozzie
Kermit

Leigh Ann said...

I vote for:
Telly
Fozzie
Kermit
Walter
Animal
Big Bird

Anonymous said...

Quinn says- Animal, Walter, Foze Bear and Kermit
Ty says- Fozzie Bear, Big Bird, Kermit,

Courtney said...

My votes are Animal, Fozzy, Guy Smiley and Walter.

Courtney said...

That's five!

Courtney said...

Or 6 and I can't count. Lol

Anonymous said...

I vote for:
Telly
Fozzie
Kermit
Walter
Animal
Big Bird

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Big Bird, Constantine, Kermit, Animal, Telly and Fozzie!!

Marney said...

What a great contest, Ruby! I love it!

I save:
Kermit
Fozzie
Guy Smiley
Walter
Animal
Big Bird

~Marney

Shayna said...

CM says I'd like to vote for:
Animal
Walter
Telly
Fozzie
Big Bird
Kermit

Texas Oddos said...

Awesome job Ruby!!

Fozzie
Kermit
Guy Smiley
Big Bird
Animal
Walter

~Handey Oddo~

Emme said...

I choose Walter. Fozzie animal Telly Kermit and big bird

Blythe and Chloe said...

We choose:
Big Bird
Walter
Fozzie Bear
Kermit
Guy Smiley
Telly

Micki J said...

Animal, Fozzie, Walter, Kermit, Big Bird, Guy Smiley (my favorite is Ralph, who wasn't a choice).

Anonymous said...

Can't remember my password -- here's Alison's list:

Animal
Walter
Guy Smiley
Telly

Team Rodericks said...

If it's not too late, we would like to vote for Animal, Walter, Fozzie (tough choice), and Kermit.

memory butter said...

My vote didn't post from yesterday!
I vote for Kermit, Fozzy Bear, Animal, Telly, Guy Smiley & Walter.
Kaki