Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Muppets Plush Tournament: Round 2

Voting is now closed. 

Today is the day you've all been waiting for. Today is the start of Round 2 of the Muppets Plush Tournament! Before we begin I would like to tell you that Constantine and Guy Smiley are eliminated from the tournament.

Thank you all for voting in Round 1. It was a blast.
And now I present the Super 6!

    Kermit vs. Walter 
    Telly vs. Fozzie 
Animal  vs.  Big Bird
Reminder: This time, you can vote for 4 Muppets.

So, that's the Super 6! Voting for Round 2 ends August 15. Thanks for reading. Muppenator OUT!






5 comments:

Micki J said...

Kermit, Walter, Fozzie, and Animal

Lenae M said...

Lenae says Kermit, Fozzie, Big Bird and Walter.

Lenae M said...

Kermit, Walter, Fozzie and Big Bird! What a fun contest!

Ed & Debra Lloyd said...

OK…for me, it's Kermit, Fozzie, and Big Bird……..can't wait to see the results.

I love little tournaments like this

RG Mama said...

I"m voting for Walter, Kermit, Telly and Big Bird.

Daddy wants to vote for: Animal, Walter, Kermit and Fozzie