Sunday, October 19, 2014

Behind the scenes with the Muppets (part 3)

Welcome back! 

We have tons of of readers thanks to this series!  
I just wanna say, THANK YOU!!!!! 

And now, I present "Meeting the Muppets": a movie of numerous photos and videos taken on my trip behind the scenes.  


Cast:
Ruby
Emme
Mama
Aunt Joy
Ryan The Intern
Appearance from Bonnie Erickson{in photo}


Reminder: This is WAY longer than our last video. Please don't turn off the computer if you get tired.  PLEASE!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elliot, Aidan and I watched the whole video and we loved it!!!! Thanks for sharing your fun with us!!
-Mandy, Elliot and Aidan

Anonymous said...

Grin like a loon with tears of joy! Donna Wolfe

Unknown said...

Ruby ~ I'm SO excited that you were able to have this experience! I can't wait to share your posts with all of my kids. Thanks so much for sharing this very special event with us! ~Kristin

Ed & Debra Lloyd said...

I get excited just watching you get excited…..Love you so much Roo.

Ed & Debra Lloyd said...

I get excited just watching you get excited. Love you RG's

Unknown said...

Emme and Ruby,

I watched the whole thing. My mouth dropped when the Count was unveiled. He's super duper cool. He's one of the oldest Muppets right? I always remember him as a kid. He kinda scared me!! haha << scary laugh. Hey, guess what? Sesame Street aired the YEAR I was born. So now you know how young I am.

Miss PIggy was cool too. HECK! All of them were cool.
Can't wait till the next video.
Ciao,
Shannon, Mr. Carey, Abigail and Porter

Anonymous said...

Wow! what a cool place! It looks like they really had fun,
Peggy Rackley

Mrs. Joyce said...

Part 3 was the BEST EVER!!! Piggy Lee is still the best of all for me. Except watching Roobert and Emmeernie and hearing their voices.
Love,
Your loony Marmee

montemc said...

Thank You Roo for a Great Tour!!! Marmee and I keep saying things like "Wow" and "Cool" and "Zowie" and other silly things. Mostly we smile. You and Emme had the Greatest Adventure! Wow, Cool, Zowie!!! I'm doing it again...

We Love Youuu!!! GrandPa

Joy said...

This video is awesome! I love it! I hope you have more posts coming!

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

I watched the whole video! True story, people!!! Can't wait to see you and hear all about it. So cool!!!