The Muppenators have invaded the Smithsonian Museum!
We have been behind the scenes on a tour visiting Elmo, Fozzie Bear, Miss Piggy and others.
Thanks to Eric Jentsch, deputy curator, & his intern, Ryan, for the tour! So much Muppety goodness!!
First we started with Oscar the Grouch, Kermit the frog, Red Fraggle, and Elmo.







11 comments:
Wow!!!!!! What a muppetastic experience!!!!! - Mandy
It was awesome talking to you on FaceTime! Can't wait to read, see, and hear more. My new name for you is Magnator Tator!
Love, Marmee
Shannon here. (Mr. Carey says "Hi")
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the new pics. You guys are super lucky to see all the Muppety Goodness. You know what's cool? Oscar the Grouch staring right at YOU! It looks like he wants to reach out and hug you. But wait. WAIT! He's a grouch, so he probably wouldn't hug you. He'd probably say something super grouchy like "Oh, it's you. what are you doing here?" Did he smell like his trashcan?
There's so many Muppets that I adore but I think Grover is my favorite. He's such a caring Muppet and a total trusted friend.
Just wanted to say hi and miss you.
Keep it real dude!
Shannon, Mr. Carey, Abigail and Porter
PS: Say hi to your mom and dad.
This is the coolest thing I have seen today! So glad you got to experience that, Ruby!
Grayson & Jaden agree this makes it official - you RGs are the coolest kids they know!! Awesome!!!!!!
Wowie GrandLady! What a Super Cool Day! The Smithsonian finally brought the real Muppet expert on board: You! GrandPa
Aw, what an awesome and fun experience!
I'm still squealing about this! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I mean, you were *really* there! I still can hardly believe it, but these photos made my day! - Aunt Becky
This sounds really exciting! ~M
This is so cool!
This is really cool!! You are really lucky!!!!
Post a Comment