Now is the time to join the Magnificent Muppenators & be a Muppenator!
Now, through May 31, we are holding the "Create Your Own Muppet" contest!
For the first time, you can send a picture to me featuring a Muppet of your very own design!
Just send your artwork to: magmuppenator@gmail.com & between now and the end of May.
On June 1st we will decide who will be June's Muppenator of the Month!
8 comments:
I love this idea, Ruby! Can't wait to see the entries and find out who will be the Muppenator of the Month! Love, Mama
I am emailing you my new muppet idea. I wish I could draw better.
I'm gonna start tomorrow.
This will be a priority for the weekend.
We are SO entering this contest! I'll have Abigail and Porter draw some new Muppets this weekend.
PS: Hey Ruby. In the pic on the blog, Walter is missing. Where is he?
Ok, good night.
Mrs. Shannon and Mr. Carey
Awesome!! I can't wait to see the results and maybe even come up with one on my own. Love you Ruby!!
Ruby my idea is for a fiddle playing muppet whose name is Kelly Gene. He sings, dances and plays the fiddle. Maybe Aunt Kaki can do the art work for me.
Reese is in! Photo on the way!
Post a Comment