Sunday, November 10, 2013

a frog and his fan

This is another Muppet news flash. Today's Muppet: Kermit the Frog. 

This summer I got to meet Kermit. But he did not talk.  This Kermit was a 1970 Kermit on display at the Smithsonian Museum of American History in Washington D.C. 

Here are some pictures and a video of how I met Kermit.  My Mom interviewed me about meeting Kermit (until Emme dragged me off to see the ruby slippers that Dorothy wore in the Wizard of Oz... also on display). 

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Kermit News Flash from Roobert on Vimeo.

Back home, my mom helped me take a few pictures of my Kermit plushes (and some other Muppets, too.) 

Kermit the PillowPet is now in-style! Yes friends, the Disney PillowPets, they caught my eyes! Oscar and Walter look good, too.
Muppet Vision 3-D Kermit looks good with Walter and Hobbes, my stuffed tiger.  



In this picture, Kermit is all alone.  The other muppets are watching Kermit pose. I wanted him to stand up, but he couldn't stand up very well.  So we made him sit down. 



The Kermit pillow pet (KPP), Kermit, Hobbes, Walter, Gonzo, Animal and Oscar are in this photo.  These Muppets are the ones I like today.  (Hobbes isn't a Muppet but he is in the picture because Walter thinks he is so adorable.)

Finally, we have Animal, Kermit and KPP.  These three boys are SO looking good. Kermit and Animal make a great duo.


Just remember, tomorrow we're featuring Yoda.  Actually, he's a Muppet! You may remember that from Dear Roobert Fridays.  Well, that's all for today.


4 comments:

RG Mama said...

It was so great getting to see the real Kermit with you! Love you, Mama

Kaki said...

Oooh I'm glad you posted the video. So great. These are excellent group photos. You are a skilled stacker of muppets and photographer.

Jimbob said...

Great blog post Jellybean. You're a great blogger. I really like the video.

Unknown said...

So awesome that you got to see the REAL 70's Kermit The Frog!! I'm so jealous. Awesome blog and I look forward to seeing more of it.