Friday, March 22, 2013

Dear Roobert Fridays

You ask, I type. 

Here's the top 8 of 26 Muppets... only on Dear Roobert Fridays.  
Keep the questions coming.  I'll answer more next Friday.  
Now get ready... Get steady... Post some more questions! 



5 comments:

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

Cool! I like Mr. Snuffleupagus the best of all of those Muppets. I'd still love to know more about Scooter. He's my most favorite!
Love,
Aunt Becky

Ed & Debra Lloyd said...

Dear Roo Bert,
Is Oscar the Grouch ever happy?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Love,
Mammaw

Joy said...

Hi RooBert!! This blog is so awesome. Uncle Mike, Sebanimal, and I are all reading it.

I'm wondering if you could answer questions about Prairie Dawn. Does she ever change her hair?

Uncle Mike wants to know if Animal always played the drums or if he started playing something different first.

Sebastian wants to know which muppets speak jibberish like him--is Beaker the only one?

Anxiously awaiting answers! Love you! Aunt Joy, Uncle Mike, and Sebanimal

Anonymous said...

Dear Roobert,
I loved watching The Muppet Show every Sunday night as a child. I would love to continue the tradition with my own kids. Do you know if it is aired on any channd today?
Ms. Dalton

Mrs. Joyce said...

Dear RooBert,
I would like to know the names of the songs recorded by the Muppets. Can you make a list, please?
Thank you,
Munson